Tuesday 17th April 2018, 07:30 to 11:30
Venue: Copthorne Hotel, The Waterfront, Level Street, Brierley Hill, DY5 1UR
On Tuesday 17 April 2018 the Midland Metro Alliance is offering Black Country businesses the chance to get on board with its Wednesbury to Brierley Hill tram extension project.
With construction anticipated to begin in 2019, the scale of the route will produce a diverse range of opportunities for the local supply chain, ranging from demolition to bridgework, labour to plant hire, drainage to lighting and more.
This is a great opportunity to engage with the decision makers and procurement teams from the Midland Metro Alliance on a one-to-one basis.
The Midland Metro Alliance is committed to sourcing locally and wants to talk to potential suppliers and develop long-term sustainable relationships for the lifetime of the project.
In addition, attendees can:
- Book a private one-to-one meeting with a buyer from Midland Metro Alliance & partners above
- Hear about the plans and benefits of the tram extension
- Learn more about local SME business and skills support available to Black Country businesses
- Find out about funding for skills and important payment legislation updates
- Visit the exhibition featuring businesses from key industries - or book one yourself!
- Network with 200 other delegates over breakfast and refreshments
For further information click here